We at fancied media encouraging our customer to have an upgrade to responsive web designing because it hurts your company brand, according to a survey of smartphone users in the US, because the webpages are not optimized exclusively for the mobile experience.
If your Business Websites aren’t Optimized for mobile use, it hurts your company brand, according to a survey of 1088 adult smartphone users in the US.
- 48% – of respondents feel frustrated and annoyed when they get to a site that’s not mobile-friendly.
- 36% – of respondents feel like they’ve wasted their time by visiting those sites
- 52% – of respondents say a bad mobile experience made them less likely to engage with a company
- 48% – of respondents say if a site didn’t work well on their smartphones, it made them feel like the company didn’t care about their business
Responsive web sites designing Pros and Cons
Responsive sites are optimized exclusively for mobile devices to large desktops. Responsive web designing can be heavy with long page load times. One issue that’s come up with responsive websites is that the content and images that are served up for larger screens, which usually are supported by high-powered bandwidth and high-resolution monitors, are also served up on smaller, mobile devices with limited bandwidth, resulting in poorer performance. Developers are working to resolve this issue, but it is something that has plagued the mobile experience for responsively designed websites.
An RWD site can be less expensive. An RWD design requires you to essentially transform your current site in order to make it a responsive design. This isn’t something that is an easy overlay. If a site wasn’t developed with a responsive design in mind, it won’t be easily transitioned into an RWD site. A Responsive site is a less expensive option that can be created at any time without performing a complete site revamp.
So here are 10 things about responsive web designing
- Google’s recommended method for “going mobile.” is a Responsive website designing
- Responsive web designing allows you to have a single website that automatically fits the screen size of the device on which it is being viewed
- For Responsive website designing. It’s generally easier to maintain a single HTML/CSS codebase using different Media Queries
- There’s no need to set up client-side/server-side redirects to get the switch to a separate mobile site
- Using our modern approaches to Responsive web designing, you can load only particular device compatible media and queries to handle the loading of images, etc
- You may be able to produce a separate mobile site using lightweight content syndication technology such as RSS
- There is no need to create specific content for mobile sites, while you still enjoy the benefits of your desktop website contents also SEO on mobile devices.
- No extra investment for the marketing department is required to promote your website on mobile
- There are so many mobile devices and desktop so the screen sizes are different, we not only develop a mobile site even your mobile website has the responsiveness to fit every screen.
At fancied media we generally design and develop mobile sites both for high and low bandwidth users, we do high-end programming and conditional logic to minimize a heavy responsive site to load faster in mobile devices. We generally put our efforts to minimize the load time of a responsive web designing by applying a nice responsive framework, modular CSS coding, image sprites also some frameworks like Less, etc.
The world is going mobile, and visitors to nonprofit websites are no exception. So it’s a beginning time to transform your old site with a new look ‘n’ fell with an adaptive style.